My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas

Christmas is round the corner. But the festive mood has been around since last month? People start planning, start buying presents, start discussing about this long time ago. But me? Actually think of it, why do I celebrate Xmas? Celebrate for the sake of celebrating because it is a holiday? Anyway whatever the reason, all I know is that I have a break, a holiday that I can rest a little. And probably the thing I look forward the most in this period is the Boxing day sale where everything is on sale after Christmas. Kind of loser isn't it? But that's me I suppose.

Anyway some photos of hamper from maomao's office.. Looks kind of like our chinese new year hamper? But with all western food (some of which I don't even know how to eat or cook). Oh not forgetting there are so many bottles of wine?! All they know is drinking in this drunk city. Even lunch-time buffet serves beer, wine and liquor where the people get high and continue to work after lunch?? And dinner gathering starts with a drinking session at pub that gets everyone high, then dinner at a restaurant where the drinking continues with food, and ending the night with rounds of drinking at different clubs/pubs. I don't understand this at all... ...







Feeling kind of detached from everyone and everything suddenly =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home