My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Many prophets preach on bended knee
Many clerics wasted wine
Do the bloody sheets
On those cobbled streets mean
I have wasted time

Are there silver shores on paradise?
Can I come in from the cold?
I killed a man in a far away land
My enemy I'm told

Is a poor man rich in solitude?
Or will mother earth complain
Did the beggar pray for a sunny day but
Lady luck for rain

They say a million people bow and scrape
To an effigy of gold
I saw life begin
And the ship we're in
And history unfold

I know you want to know what's right
But I know it's so hard for you to do that
And time's running out as often it does
And often dictates that you can do that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home