My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Friday, September 19, 2008

Laksa!

Tonight I had Laksa for dinner! OMG Laksa! Taste sooo nice. I think I havent had laksa for a year. Didn't get to eat this time when I go back too. Maomao also didn't have chance to eat his fav laksa this time round. So tonight we cook laksa from the 调料包 he brought over. I thought it wouldn't taste authentic, but to our surprise it taste almost 99% authentic!! Just not as spicy, could have added more chilli and it would be 100%!


Looks quite nice and tasty hor? Hehee and we finish the whole big pot! And I'm BLOATED now!
Few days ago, I cooked 红烧肉 for maomao because he wants to eat it and went to buy the fatty fatty meat! So got no choice but to cook loh. But I added lotss of potato for myself! Hehee... My tasty fatty meat and potatoes below. After biting off the fatty part, there's only little meat left and we realised it was too fatty........ but the potatoes are really nice.


Okie other than cooking, I've done lots of washing too. Including my pinky toys too. They need some bathing to be clean and cute. Almost certainly, it's hanging them after washing. And maomao thought my hanging style is too funny and took the photos............ (is it v funny? i thought it was normal..)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home