My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a mess!

I am officially moving house on 1st September, this saturday! 3 more days to go! I'll get the key on Fri and will need to do spring cleaning before I move in all my things. This week is a headache settling all the housing things. Things I need to settle:

1. Phone line
2. Broadband
3. Gas
4. Electricity
5. Water and sewage
6. My current housing contract (as I am letting it out for the one month left in my contract)
7. My future housing contract (Deposit, Agent fees, Standing order for rent! + letting it out for the 3 months when I'm not ard)

Such a big mess! Hai.. sometimes I wonder whether I made the right choice to rent such an apartment. If I rented one that's inclusive of everything then there wont be so much hassle, but then the house wont be as nice.

Anyway, I might not be able to get online after Sat for two weeks.. Due to the LOWEST EFFICIENCY I've seen in a developed country like this. Ystd night maomao and I were chatting.. and we all miss home soOOoo much. The place where things get done at the fastest time, where everything is so efficient!!! Although the service in sg is not the best in the world, it's a million times better than the service here!! So much food, so much entertainment, so vibrant, so accessible, so compact, so efficient in a such a small country that is not even classified as developed! Well, anyway when it comes to times like this, people will curse and swear.. like what I am doing now.

*sob* I just hope everything will be fine this weekend and my house-shifting plus all other matters will be settled soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home