My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nana

Finally I am done with my dissertation and will be handing up the first draft next week.

Was very bored the last few days and the only meaningful things I did was packing my stuff (for shifting house) and entertaining myself with movies and variety shows. And somehow I didn't know why I started watching the movie Nana. I think the name just pops up from my mind dont know from where.. (perhaps from jie, but I cannot remember when she told me about this movie.. definitely not when I am here. Sister, do you remember telling me?)

Anyway, I finished watching both Nana 1 and 2 on the same night. Actually, I prefer the first Hachi to the second one. I like the strawberry cups. Most of all, I like the songs she sings. Hee.. I am listening to the songs now while typing this.

Then when I was looking out for new blogs, I realised the picture on jie's blog is Nana's poster. Hm. I know where I "heard" the name from now. Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home