My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Updates

Finally I've finished posting everything up. Tired but not as tired as I was during the tour. Holiday-ing is fun but a very very tired experience. There are too much things to see in each city and time is limited as well. Anyway it was a fun trip, with lots of different kind of experience. I would definitely go back to these cities if I have a chance and money next time.

Also, one good news to share. I received my results yesterday. I am really happy because I've got all distinctions and the highest mark for all modules! Hee.. cannot believe it myself when I saw the results! Ya anyway this result is much better than the previous semester and I will get a 500pounds cash prize this semester! Hee.. yea yea yea!

One more update.. I received an offer from Nottingham University to do a Phd there with full funding. I most probably will be taking up this offer and will stay in UK for another 3 years. I will update you guys after i get the final confirmation regarding the intake.

Now that exams are over and results are out. I am fully concentrated on my dissertation that is due end of August. Jia you to myself and everyone out there working hard too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home