My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Italy... ... ...

Third and final destination in Italy: Venice

This is Venice. First impression of it: Oh! Looks like a big Boat Quay in Singapore! Haha.. But of course, it is bigger and Italian-style! I like Venice. Although it is just a small little City in the midst of water, the place gives me a very nice feeling =)




A small "alley" near our hotel. A nice and serene feeling, think it's because of the still water early in the morning.


A silly little thing on the bridge for people to take photo. Although no one was silly enough to take photo with him, I did! Hoho... think I was crazy but it was fun, who cares!


On the very famous bridge in Venice (but I forgot the name of it). But it's the most important tourist attraction in Venice. Hee but look at my hair! Whooo... I like this photo though.


A nice formal photo. Hahaa.. a typical "tour photo".


This is St Marco Square. The next most important place in Venice. Everything is so cramp and small in Venice, the houses.. the streets.. the alleys. But this place is so BIG! Not too obvious from the photo though.. but St Marco square is a very contrasting place in the small and cramp island of Venice. And there are lotss and lotss of pigeons! I think there are thousands... (and i am not joking!)


Hoho.. time for the souvenir-shopping session again but look at my silly face when I saw this fruit stall! Think I was too thirsty and craving for some cold and fresh fruits/drinks that I makes me so excited when I saw all the fruits there. It was really really HOT in Venice! I suspect that it's hotter than in SG! And the UV rays are killing all my skin cells too...


A weird but "i love it" choice on a hot day - Strawberries!.. Haha.. but I just like to eat strawberries. Perhaps a watermelon will be more satisfying that time.


Shopping time... This is a very unique yet typical shop that sells masks in Venice. Venice is famous for its musicals and performing arts, and the mask is one of the most popular souvenir you will find in Venice. They are really really beautiful...


Dinner time! Had a nice dinner by the river watching the sunset. A very lovely time! I love this meal the most out in my tour because the sunset is really beautiful and of course the food is good too. But I think I took lousy photos of the sunset below.


Time in Venice pass very fast and here I am waiting for the flight to Paris while "showing off" my Venice bag. Haha... but this bag looks not so nice after I return home. Perhaps tour time is a lousy time to buy things because people are in a hurry to make decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home