My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bored

I'm bored so decided to come in to add an entry to my blog. I'm bored of everything recently. Altho there's still alot of work left undone, I havent been doing much this week (and it's already Fri tmr!) but just staring at some bits of it for a while each day. Boring boring boring.

Summer sale just started and I've already spent so much only on the first 2 days!!! Broke broke broke. I still have lots to buy, but where has my money gone to?! Lots lots and lots more... [I want to hibernate at home to stop all the shopping.... but it's the sale... how can i...?!]

Had japanese lunch with David (my prof) yesterday in town. Amazed by how little he eats and how much he can say over lunch. Amazed by his brand new merc... Really cool and high-tech! Plus the car plate with his initials on! Gosh... Wonder when will I have such spare cash to splurge on such things. When when when!

Most of the people ard me are going off for the Summer holidays or going home this week or next. And i am starting to regret not going back home earlier and be stuck here. Anyway, pretty much no choice but to wait till 20th August now. And it will be work work and work again till then.

I've been getting lazy recently. Lazy to cook, lazy to clean the house, lazy to do work, lazy to go on diet which i desperately need. Practically lazy to do anything. Nothing seems to interest me. O probably shopping does, but only for that moment; afterwhich I dont enjoy looking at the card bills on my statement. Anyway i'm pretty much sick of this lifestyle for now. Perhaps a change will be good. But what change can i make? Thought of shifting house this two days and David suggested that i shift to the park near campus. Probably he thinks that will make me go to office more often or probably he wants to go for park-walking and lunch with me more often. Anyway i dont fancy staying near campus because that will be even more boring. So this means i'm pretty much going to stay as what i am now.

Hai... ... ...

Guess i'm posting a rubbish entry this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home