My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am what I am

Time passes fast and I've been here for almost 4 months now. There are ups and downs along the way and although I dislike uncertainties, there are just nothing much I can do but to accept or even embrace them. "Ups and downs in life make it complete and meaningful." - I don't deny that but frankly I don't enjoy them sometimes.

Probably I am expecting too much of my life and the people around me. Probably I just want all things to be within my control. Probably I am just a perfectionist who denies to be one. And that makes me miserable sometimes because I become unforgiving, calculating and cold (just like what the horoscope predicts). Well, that's me then. I won't compromise. Probably one day I might change for my own sake. But for now, I won't.

What a freak am I turning into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home