My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Questions in my head

My hair is getting longer. Should I cut it myself? What if it turns out worst after I cut it myself?

Should I rent out the small room in my apartment to someone else and earn some cash? OR
Should I shift to a smaller place to stay alone without the hassle of staying with another person?

Should I continue my 'adaptive learning model' in capital structure and just move further on with less and less faith in it? OR
Should I start to think about a new model to work on just in case the above doesn't turn out well?

Should I splurge on the Spring season clothes or should I just wear what I have since I don't go out much nowadays and the most-often-worn now is pyjamas?

Should I get another pair of heels to match my stockings? THEN
Should I get a dress to match my stockings and the new heels above if I buy it?
Why did I buy that stockings in the first place??!!??!!

What should I cook for lunch and dinner tmr? It's a chore to think of what to eat everyday. SO
Should I just eat out tomorrow? But I don't feel like wasting money eating outside. But eating at home is boring! So what should I do?

What should I cook when my cousin is here next week? Probably I should learn some new recipes for next week.

It's 1am and I am hungry. Should I go grab something to eat?

I should be sleeping now and stop typing these rubbish!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home