My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Manchester Trip

Went to Manchester and the most important part of Manchester - Old Trafford Stadium that holds Manchester United. Though not a soccer or Man-U fan, it's a good experience to be there and explore the magnificent stadium that spends millions in maintenance. And I truly understand why soccer fans want to watch matches live instead of on the screen. It makes a huge world of difference! Before I leave uk, I would want an experience like this too!

The Stadium










We don't look like we are any players, but we just ran as they do! Hehee...


Randomly, we were asked to choose to sit at any place in the player's changing room.. And guess what? My seat was used to be Beckham's seat! Hahaa... Lucky me! Everyone wants to rub their buttock on that seat!




After the Old Trafford tour, we went down to Chinatown and had our first buffet in UK! Haha that was great and I ate lots lots and lots of salmon (to satisfy my craving my salmon because salmon is too expensive here to eat!) Hehee.. so after the full buffet was minimal shopping (of groceries because we were at Chinatown) and our bus ride home again. All the sightseeing was fun but as usual.. the bus ride and walking was tiring. And it's back to sleep for at least half a day when I finally reach home. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home