My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Monday, October 23, 2006

London Trip

Went to London on Sat and it was really beautiful! The castles, churches and monuments are really nice! I love London very much, but too bad it's only a day trip and there's not much time to waste at each attraction. In addition to the sight-seeing, it was a shopping paradise! There are so many things to buy there and I can really take days to finish shopping!

Anyway enough of crap.. Here are the photos. Hehee...


















Oh one more thing, the Chinatown in London is great! There are so many Chinese restaurants and supermarkets.. Over in my town, it’s only a pathetic few.

One of the weekends in future, I will go down to London again and finish all the sight-seeing that I’ve missed on Sat. =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Shi Wei said...

ohhh is that the scarf we gave u? anywayz go get urself a tagboard leh..hehe =)

10/25/2006 7:04 am  
Blogger Da-Vinci-The-Great said...

Yea smartie girl! That's the pressie u all gave me =) Nice, isn't it? Hehee...

10/27/2006 7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home