My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nottingham Trip

Pardon my retard posting of one week. Here are my Nottingham trip photos. We went to Robin Hood Nottingham Castle and the Art Gallery (it's beautiful!), and to St Peter's Church, lastly to the annual Goose Fair. Had a great time sight-seeing plus my daily dosage of shopping at the town. Hee.. but very very tiring after the whole day of walking and walking non-stop, only stopped over at Mac to eat our lunch.

Arrival at the place:


At the WaterFront Place of Nottingham. Looks like a deliberate post, but I don't even know when this is taken..


At the entrance of the Robin Hood Nottingham Castle, with the statue.


I like this photo.. with nothing but the castle wall. Haha..


Nottingham Castle......






At the Goose Fair...


I wanted to post more! But the internet connection isn't working well tonight... Arrgghh.. It's taking toooo loooong......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home