My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on my head

"Raindrops keep falling on my head... .... Dooo dooo dooo dooo... ..."

It's a rainy week and I'm writing this blog while this song plays on my speaker.

Hope the sun will shine again in the next few days.

Went to a bar last night with louis and two of my friends. Drank some wine... some beer and suddenly miss the days when I was drinking at Brewerks with you. Don't know why I always remember that day when we went to Brewerks and sat at a dark corner. Did we order any food? I think we did (some chicken wing or fries?)... plus some beer of course. Details of our conversation I can only remember vividly, but it's the feeling that I remember the most.

Feels good. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home