My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter break

It's the Easter break!

But why am I still as busy as before... or should I say why am I busier than before??
Putting aside the tons and tons of work... I had an excuse for a few days break because my cousin came to visit me! So when there's fun, there's pictures! Hehe...

The dinner I prepared for my cousin on the first night!
Menu of the night:
Sambal Prawn, Roast chicken wings, Bai Chai dun prawn shrimp, Herbal beef stew



The very first clubbing night since I came to UK. Realised that clubbing is the same here, just that the people have blonde instead of black hair. It was fun! (though I am the smallest there!.. so small so tiny.. *sob*)


Nottingham shopping plus sight-seeing trip! Brought my cousin to Nottingham on the second day.. (I look so fat in that jacket! EEeeee..)


Birmingham shopping plus sight-seeing trip on the third day!




Our park tour on the 4th day while he chases the ducks around! There are even swans around!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home