My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snowing

It's snowing here again and this time it's a "country-wide" snow with all areas covered with white snow. Even flights are cancelled due to heavy snow in London. Snowing when winter is nearly over and spring is coming seems a bit odd.. But blame it on the global warming that's causing all the weather changes.

Went to see doctor for the 4th time today. And to be exact, I went to see two different doctors today, so that makes the 4th and 5th doctor visit? Called sister when I was on the way to the pharmacy because I was just simply indulging in my own self-pity. But I really think I'm very ke lian.

1. Walk 20 minutes in the freezing weather to the medical centre to see the first doctor.
2. Walk 15 minutes to the nearest pharmacy in school. But no medicine bought because they don't have them there.
3. Walk 30 minutes to the pharmacy in town to get my medicine. (Called sister to talk and tell her how freaking cold it was outside.)
4. Realised my medicine wasn't the one I expected it to be.
5. Asked for a refund and only took the other two kinds of medicine. Total cost: 13 pounds
6. The first doctor put me in disbelief because of the wrong medicine he prescribed to me.
7. Went to a second doctor in town. 5 minutes walk.
8. Asked the doctor when my skin will be okay.. Ans is "depends, and come back to see me five days later".
9. Finish seeing the doctor and took back alot alot alot of medicine. Total cost: 51 pounds
*puke* So damn expensive!
10. Next, went to ATM to fill up my broken pocket again, then shop aroun and saw my canvas in stock again. But was carrying to many thing to buy anymore. *Arrgghh wasted!*
11. Walk back home with my freezing feet - 20 minutes.

What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home