My Photo
Name:
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finally...

I've finally finished my Semester one exams!

But Semester two is starting next week. Which means that this viscous cycle is going to start again. And preparation for next week's lecture starts immediately after exams.. Oh my.. When will I ever get to rest and do my painting??

This exam isn't like any exam i've been through. Somehow I felt this is the worst. First, all papers are closed book. Next, the English Education of the Cambridge style surfaces, and this means tons and tons of memorising. Lastly, the most important is my long month-old suffering from an unknown disease that is causing all kinds of irritation and allergy on my skin. *Faint* Really felt like dying when I was having paper the next day morning at 9 and couldn't sleep till 5 because the unknown virus has triggered all my allergic glands at full blown. That is beside the trouble of having to go to the medical centre for 3 times before my papers to see the doctor and having to wait hours because of the inefficiency and slow processing time there. Really felt so wu nai and hopeless during that time.

Well, now the exam is over, but the unknown poison in my body hasn't leave. Will it leave by this week so I can start my Semester with a fresh beginning? I really hope so... and I am really praying for it to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home